Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sun, May 20, 2012 4:25p - Camegüey - Missionaries and Another Unexpected Contact

We traveled to Camegüey located about 3 hours to the north west of Bayamo. Our purpose was to spend time with a couple of missionaries from Action International Ministries who were doing a conference there. The trip went well and gave us a time of good fellowship.

In Camegüey I was able to re-acquaint myself with the pastor who had initially suggested my commentary on Acts be translated and printed in Cuba. He told me that the book had been a blessing to pastors in his denomination. It has now gone through a second printing.

While in Camegüey we also met a pastor who introduced himself to my translator. He explained that his ministries was to print and distribute Christian books throughout the country. We had not anticipated meeting him and felt this was again from the Lord, confirming our burden to see a greater distribution of the material we had been translating. He left his contact information and we gave him copies of the newly printed Spanish translation of my commentary on Thessalonians and Timothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment