Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wed, May 16, 2012 3:46p Manzanillo: The Lost Sheep and Request for Books

We left at 8:00 this morning for Manzanillo, located about an hour south west of Bayamo on the ocean. There were about 50 pastors present for this event. I spoke to them on the Parable of the Lost Sheep, challenging them to see God's heart for hurt and struggling believers. They expressed their appreciation to me for addressing this topic.

Some of those present had been receiving copies of my books in the mail. The pastor of the hosting church showed them a book he had received and asked if I would be willing to send books to the other pastors present. I accepted to do so and over thirty pastors signed up to receive books in the mail.

We returned to Bayamo around 3:30 and I spent the rest of the afternoon resting and preparing for the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment